This file is organised in reverse date order
10 Dec 2018
- Functionality has been added to the CashBook module to allow importing and automatic clearance of bank statements (typically sourced from your Internet Banking web page).
- On the CashBook Bank Account details screen, a new field has been added to the Counters / Clearance page to allow setting of the Auto Clearance Import Type. Available options are: Open Financial Connectivity (OFC), Open Financial Connectivity (OFX), Quicken, CSV Nedbank, CSV Standard Bank. Should you need to import from some other banking format, plus let us know.
- A new button has been added to the CashBook main screen to import Auto Clearance files.
- When you click this button, Signet will firstly ask you for the file to import, then display an Auto Clearance screen.
- From this screen you can Manually Match transactions, ask Signet to automatically match transactions, Add new CashBook or Debtors transactions against an imported transaction, Reset all Matches, and Save the Results.
04 Oct 2018
- The Special Prices section has been updated to allow the application of Special Prices against Suppliers and Analysis Codes.
- The Standing Order screen now allows searching by Product Code.
- The Listing report has been changed to allow printing of the Invoice Message.
- The Outstanding Orders report has been changed to allow printing of the Invoice Message.
- The Standing Listing report has been changed to allow printing of the Invoice Message.
- The Invoice Listing Report has been changed to allow printing of the Date / Time Added.
07 Jun 2018
- A new field has been added to the Product Master file page, on the Stock page, to allow entry of Purchase Order Notes. These notes are intended to be printed on Purchase Orders, to aid Suppliers in identifying the Product.
- The Enquiries screen has been updated to display the Purchase Order Notes.
- The Product Listing Report has been updated to allow printing of the Purchase Order Notes.
- The Product Live Export routines have been updated to allow exporting of the Purchase Order Notes.
- The Product Cross Branch copy routines have been updated to copy the Purchase Order Notes.
- The Product Alien Import routines have been updated to allow importing of the Purchase Order Notes.
- The Purchase Order Print routines have been updated to allow printing of the Purchase Order Notes against individual Products.
- The Loan search screen has been changed to include a column indicating whether the Loan Record has been returned or not, and is now sorted in Descending Date sequence.
22 Feb 2018
- The Print Routines (Invoices, Credit Notes, etc) have been corrected to print the correct number of Copies if multiple Copies using Signet is specified on the Document Layout.
26 Jan 2018
- The Document Layout section of Signet (Invoices / Statements / etc) has been changed to allow multiple copies to be printed by Signet directly, rather than relying on the Printer Driver to perform multiple copies. This is required for instance for Thermal Slip Printers.
- An Issues in the Document Printing routines has been corrected, where if a Document was printed to a Specified Printer (other than Default), and then another Document intended for the Default Printer wass printed, the System Default Printer was not being selected correctly.