This file is organised in reverse date order
07 Dec 2010
- On all screens, the field verification routines have been changed to remove embedded TAB characters as fields are validated, as this caused some reporting problems.
- The Telephone Number clean routines have been changed such that if a number already contains a space and a dash, no further formatting is performed. This allows for entry of new numbers where Signet does not have the relevant information in it's database. In addition, any number that is 10 characters long (excluding spaces and dashes) is now formatted correctly, ignoring any entries in the database. This ensures that almost all numbers will be formatted correctly.
- All Layout routines within Signet (Invoices, Credit Notes, Statements, etc) have been changed to allow individual items to be included / excluded in Preview / Print / EMail / Fax modes. This allows items to be added to the layout, and painted only if the document is being EMailed for instance. An example usage scenario would be to include a scanned copy of your letter-head, and paint it only if an Invoice is being EMailed or Faxed, with Printed copied being printed onto pre-printed Letter-heads.
- The Invoice GRN Import screen has been altered to include the reference numbers as entered on the Inventory Receipt screen, to aid in transaction identification.
- The Trial Balance Report has been changed to allow printing of Quantities.
27 May 2010
- The Inventory Re-Order recommendation report has been changed to include products where a Maximum level has been specified, but no Minimum level has been specified in the calculations.
06 May 2010
- The document print routines (Invoices, Statements, etc) have been corrected to fix a problem that caused "Division By Zero" errors for text printers.
- A problem in the EMail transmittion routines that caused problems where multiple EMail addresses are entered has been corrected.
09 Mar 2010
- The document printing routines (Invoices, Statements, etc) have been changed to correctly calculate the number of pages.
- The transaction viewer screen has been changed to be sizable.
- A new field has been added on the Master screen, Settings Page, to force Order Processing Operators to enter an Invoice Message.
- If this option is ticked, the Order Processing document cannot be stored until an Invoice Message has been entered.
- The Enquiries screen has been updates to show the above field.
- The Listing report has been updated to include the above field.
- The Live Export routines have been updated to include the above field.
- The Alien Import routines have been updated to include the above field.
- The Setup Screen Bulk Changes routine has been updated to allow changes to the above field.
- The Supplier Credit Note Transaction entry screen has been changed to set the focus correctly.
- The Transaction Listing report has been modified to allow printing of the the 5 prices on the report.
- The Load Viewer screen has been modified to show the Date Out and Date Due Back.
- The Document Entry screen has been modified to take the Debtor Force Invoice Message flag into account.
- The Document Entry screen has been modified to allow for the entry of an amount tendered. The change amount is then calculated and displayed automatically.